Friday, November 29, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda - Tusk In Sun ☼

Hi there! It's Anna, remember me? ;D

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was extremely sick and didn't have my Filofax with me at the hospital so I couldn't post any pics of it - not to mention they weren't very decorative.


But I'm back at home now and I was welcomed by a surprise gift. My cousin was visiting from America and she knew how much I loved agendas & Lilly Pulitzer but didn't know I had already bought one. She said the moment she saw it, she had to get it for me - and I'm so grateful! It's the print that I wanted desperately but was all sold out online. But here it is! Isn't she adorable?!



It is quite larger than the pocket which I kinda like but don't - it has more space to write in but I really liked how compact the pocket sized one felt in my hands. But the pink elephants are just too cute, I could really care less :D

As for my pocket agenda, I saw some pictures on Instagram and was inspired to cut them down to fit in my Filofax. It didn't turn out that bad & it was super easy so I'll post the process/tutorial in another post :D


Just wanted to update you on my life & let you know that I'm still alive :D


As always, thank you for reading my blog posts, liking my pictures & following me on Instagram - it really means the world to me and I am so incredibly humbled by the growing numbers every day


Lots & lots of love,

Anna Banana ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment