Friday, September 5, 2014

TEA HAUL!

So, my best friend & I went to T2 a few days ago... Bad idea...


So this happened...

For those of you who don't know, T2 is a tea store that sells lots and lots of teas, teaware, mugs, pots, tins...the whole lot! I absolutely in love with my mug. It's large enough and has the infuser, along with a lid. Of course, I got the blue/turquoise one. They came in a range of different colours such as black, white, purple and lime green. And the lid is perfectly shaped so that when you flip it over and set it down, you can put the used infuser in it so that it captures all the...excess (is that the word? The 'puddles'...you know what I mean!)

My friend got the purple one so hopefully we won't get too confused! As you can see, I also got the little tea teaspoon (haha) and the little canister thing where you store the tea. I loved the bright yellow and blue together so I got those while Monica went out all orange. I loved all the colour combinations of what we had. We just love anything tea and colour.


T2: Strawberries & Cream

Speaking of tea, I went for the Strawberries & Cream. To be completely honest, I don't like it. At all. I'm worried about what to do... I went out & got the Yorkshire Gold loose leaf tea and am completely addicted to it. I haven't touched the Strawberries & Cream in days... Mon got the Gorgeous Geisha, which we prefer out of the two, but we both just love the Yorkshire Gold. We went a little tea crazy in the store & it didn't occur to us to actually try it there... Mistakes...learn from them. I feel like it's such a waste because they're not cheap. Don't worry though, they won't go to waste & we'll power through them. We'll finish it. I promise you! :-)

What is your beverage of choice? I used to loooove coffee, and now I just don't like it. I used to have just black coffee from the drip filter machines, or the Nespresso capsules, or the good old coffee with milk at Gloria Jeans (Starbucks isn't as big or common in Australia). I also enjoy a Chai latte or Hot Chocolates now and then, but I will always love tea. It's really a versatile kind of drink & it's just a perfect way to start your mornings or have midday. Or even at night. I love the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime teas.

I'd love to hear some of your favourite drinks down below & recommendations of course! I'm open to trying new types of tea, even if I may not particularly like them... That's life, right?

Well, until next time folks!

Love Always,
Annie ♡

(no Kalen hacking my post this time! Haha I love that guy)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of hot drinks on the whole, but when I do drink one it'll be a fruit tea! I've been wanting to try 'proper' tea for ages - the teabags don't quite give enough flavour :3 Definitely going to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you like it. You're right, they definitely give off more flavour & it just tastes so good :-)

      Delete