Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Week: 14-20 October 2013

G'day everybody! I hope you've all had an amazing week & are resting up on this beautiful, sunny Sunday :D (well, it's sunny here in Sydney...)

I know I haven't been posting as much, both on my blog & on Instagram but uni is really taking it's toll on me these days so I apologise. The good news is that there are 2 more weeks of uni left (with 4 assignments due), 2 weeks off to study for my 2 exams in the following week. Yay! Then, I promise I will be posting more regularly and have a lot more inserts made & uploaded for you.


That reminds me, please leave a comment as to what kind of inserts you would like. So for example, expense trackers, online purchases, weight loss & exercise trackers, etc. I already have a few in mind but would love to make ones that you would definitely want/need :-)


Anyway, here is my week:



14-20 October 2013

What I used:

Post-it Brand Sticky Note (yellow)
Martha Stewart Dew Drops (green)
Masking Stickers - Pastel
Stickers from Morning Glory & Etsy
Washi Tape from Etsy

Le Pens, Pilot Frixion Ball (pink & blue), Pentel EnerGel 0.7 (purple)

Have a lovely Sunday & I hope to hear from you soon


Love Always,
Anna Banana ♥

8 comments:

  1. Hmmmm how about an expenses tracksheet (a credit card tracking one would be awesome!) and a daily food consumption one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a great idea, thank you! I'll work on them and show you what I come up with :-) And really, thank you so much for your suggestion - sometimes I feel like no one's reading my blog & I'm just talking to myself! ^^"

      Delete
  2. You may have mentioned it in a previous post, but the sticker pack peaking out of the back of your book, where did that come from? I just found this post from Pintrest and am looking for stickers like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them on Etsy a looong time ago. I can't even remember what I searched for... Cute stickers? Something like that. I hope you find them! :-)

      Delete