Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Week: 4-10 November 2013

Hello Hello!

I hope you all had a fantastic week. Mine was supposed to be full of study, study, study but...that didn't exactly happen. Hopefully, next week will be a bit more productive (which it probably won't be)

Here's what my week looked like:

4-10 November 2013
I'm not exactly sure why or how but it turned out very yellow/orangey with somewhat of a lion theme going on... Completely unintended but I think that looks quite cute :-)

Things I Used
Yellow: post-it notes
Green: washi tape from Etsy
Orange (polka dots): masking sticker set [ver. basic]
Blue: Martha Stewart Dots
Stickers: Etsy, Filofax
Lion Sticky Note: Galison Stickies

And as always, LePens are da BOMB :P

Short & (hopefully) sweet post today. Sorry I haven't been posting much on both my blog & on Instagram, I've been swamped these days. I can't wait for exams to be over!

Have a great day!

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment