Sunday, December 15, 2013

❄ My Week: 9-15 December 2013 ❄

Gosh O' Golly, there's only 2 weeks left until 2014! I hope everyone is having a holly jolly time. I definitely am getting into the Christmas spirit, despite the fact that my wallet seems to be shrinking quite rapidly :P

Here is my week. Again, no decorations because the pages & colours make it pretty enough for me. Plus, I found that my Filofax was more of a distraction rather than an organisational tool because I was always thinking of ways to decorate it and stuff. But now, I don't have to worry about that at all and so I find it much more effective. Does anyone else have/had the same problem?

9-15 December 2013

Wishing you & your families all the best this Christmas season!

Love Always,
Anna Banana ☃

No comments:

Post a Comment