Tuesday, July 1, 2014

LONGCHAMP LOVE ♡

Hello again everybody!
I hope you've had a great weekend! I'm really on a roll with all these blog posts lately, aren't I? Now if only I'd get those darn inserts up, huh? Well, I apologise, once again. I'm just enjoying life right now and making inserts are at the top of my list but keep getting bumped down... Procrastination...everyone does it. Am I right? :-)

So you're probably all like, what is she rambling on about today? Well, today I am going to express my love for Longchamp bags! About a month or so ago, I posted this picture on my Instagram about a back to uni kind of thing.


Back to school essentials!

But as you all know, I'm taking a break from uni but these bags are still so useful for everyday. I know they're all the rage these days & nearly everyone has one of these but hey, they're popular for a reason. And I first gave in by getting the navy tote bag in the larger size.


Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bag - Navy

As you can see, I just love photographing all my blue things together :-)

The first picture is actually the Longchamp Le Pliage backpack in BLACK. I know in the picture it looks navy, but it's actually black. Here's the proof.


Longchamp Le Pliage Backpack - Black

I prefer this one to my tote bag because having it just hanging on both my shoulders is so much more comfortable (and probably better for you) and leaves you handsfree to do other things. It's especially good for school or even just going shopping. It may look small. And at first when I saw it, I thought it might be too small. But it fits so much! An A4 size notebook or folder CAN fit but you will find yourself bending it and exerting way too much just to close the bag. Which was why I got the smaller size notebook and voila! It's perfect! And so cute! I feel so fancy walking around with it because it's not as common as the tote bags & I like being a little different :-)

The tote bag on the other hand can get a little tiring hanging off one shoulder, and then switching when it gets tired. But like the backpack, it fits a hell of a lot. And the good thing about this is that it's big enough to fit your books and laptops and everything! I could probably fit in there as well! (just kidding! kids, don't try this at home!) But of course, please be careful. Making it really heavy will probably strain your arm, shoulder and back muscles, and probably a lot more! Of course, that applies for most bags. But all I'm saying is don't go overboard!

The material is a nylon-y kind of thing and is so great. It's not exactly waterproof, but it's really good in case it does get wet. For those of you who don't really know what Longchamp bags are like, they can actually fold up into a travel size little thing. This makes it really convenient for travel because if you just keep one folded up in your luggage, you can haul all the things you bought in it on the trip back. It's basically the transformer of the bags. And I didn't think the backpack would fold up as well, but it does! Not as neatly as the tote, but it still does :-)

So, what are your thoughts on the Longchamp bags? Do you prefer the totes? Or the backpacks? Or what are you favourite ones? Please let me know because I just love all sorts of bags & finding new things!

You can buy these bags online & in stores. I got mine at a Longchamp Boutique in the QVB but I also saw them in David Jones & there's another boutique in the MLC Centre. I also came across a few online sites such as Hunt Leather & Nieman Marcus so if you do happen to want one or get one, let me know what you get & how you like it - or if you already have one (or more) of course! :-)

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment