Sunday, October 5, 2014

♡ My Week In Photos: 29 September - 5 October 2014


Happy Sunday everybody! I hope you all had a great week. I most certainly did :-) Watch out for an exciting little post tomorrow :P Here is what my week looked like in my Filofax. As I mentioned a few posts ago, I'm doing Yay, for Fridays! Filofax Photo-a-day Challenge. I'm not strictly following the rules and doing it everyday but only on those I can/want to. You are probably also supposed to include a planner of sorts but we'll see.

Day 1: This Month
p.s. Keyboard Washi Tape Decoration Tutorial coming this Tuesday! It's a little self-explanatory but why not? :D


Day 3: Blue
Martha Stewart binder, Project Life Cards & Marvy Uchida Le Pens


Day 5: Grateful
Kalen knows exactly where I keep my favourite stationery and likes to leave little surprise notes here & there. I'll always be grateful to him :D


If any of you are doing the Filofax Photo-a-day Challenge, please let me know so I can check out all your awesome pictures!

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

3 comments:

  1. Anna, what is the name of your printer? I would like to try and find one like it or close to it. Some printers do not print correctly..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! I use the Brother MFC-490CW one. I bought it a while ago though... But I hope it helps! :-) xx

      Delete
    2. I used to own a Brother printer way back in high school. They are of good brand. Thank you Anna. Hope all is well.

      Delete