Friday, November 7, 2014

Estée Lauder Goodies


Hello, hello, hello!
I know I've been a little absent. First of all, my laptop charger broke & I couldn't charge my laptop where all my blog ideas & photographs were. I promise I'm not trying to make excuses but the one thing that has been taking up about 150% of my time was my new puppy! So really, a lot of images & posts to come once she gets settled in completely.

Today, I thought I'd share some Estée Lauder goodies with you. You might remember a few weeks ago, I told you I got a few invitations from my aunt to visit the Estée Lauder staff store where you can shop at lower prices. My mom, Monica, her mom & I all went together and we were all so excited. Unfortunately for me & Mon in particular, the make-up selection was slim & disappointing. Our mom's got a lot of skin care, eye cream, serums & whatnot. But when it came to make-up, there were a lot of products, it's just the colours weren't quite what we were looking for.

So in the end, I settled for this Clinque Cheek Pop Blush in Peach. I tried it and love it! I didn't want to go with my usual pinks & tried a slightly more peachy, orangey tone & am loving it. I also got an Estée Lauder Nail Polish in Love Bite. I originally thought it was more of a plum colour but turns out it was a little more reddish. We also got sweet Jo Malone perfume samples in English Pear & Freesia when we were checking out. I didn't think I'd like it at first but it's spicy, with a hint of sweet, fruitiness & it really just grows on you.

But onto the bigger haul. This was a completely unexpected gift from the same aunt who works at Estée Lauder. We got home one day and saw that she had left me a stack of goodies on our front door.




Seriously, no words. I can't thank her enough for it all. And to top it off, birthday money! She really didn't have to after all she got me, but I was just speechless going through the pile of gifts. Speaking of birthday money, I got quite a bit (advantages of being the "baby" in a big family :P) since it was my 21st & went a little crazy online-shopping for Teddy. I know, it's sad. But I just can't help it & I can't wait to share my crazy collective haul with you :D

Anyways, I hope you all had a great week!

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment