Saturday, December 20, 2014

#BLOGMAS: 2014 Beauty Favourites


Seeing as it's nearing the end of the year & there are all sorts of countdowns for the best of 2014 and whatnot, I thought I'd do my own 2014 Beauty Favourites. Although, I will admit I took these photos a while ago (before my Sephora haul) and so there are some things I would have loved to include since then. However, I would have only been using them for 1 of 12 months in the year so it didn't seem fair to include them in the 2014 Favourites.


MAKE-UP

Oops! I forgot to include my favourite thing - Blush! I've been using the Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush throughout the year but I'm loving the Clinique Cheek Pop & of course Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy.


LIPS
EOS Lipbalms, The Body Shop Colour Crush in Shade 14 Magenta Be, Maybelline Colour Elixir in Fuchsia Flourish, Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar & the Dior Lip Glow.


NAILS
Revitanail Nail Strengthener in Pink, Essie Polish in Lilacism, Rimmel Salon Pro in Jazz Funk & Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat.


SKIN CARE
The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub & Butter, The Body Shop Mango Hand Cream & my Clarisonic Mia 2.


HAIR CARE 
Schwarzkopf Heat Protection Spray, Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil & Salon Elite Tangle Teezer.

A pretty short, sweet & self-explanatory post from me today. What products have you been loving throughout the year? I'd love some suggestions & recommendations since I'm doing some major spending these days and would probably go out and buy things straightaway. I've been really loving the REN face masks & have been researching a lot of their skin care products as well so I'd love any & all advice about them.

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment