Monday, December 22, 2014

#BLOGMAS: Christmas Party Make-Up & OOTD


It's that time of year - Christmas & New Year's Parties! I, for one, am not really a party girl. My friends and I are pretty much the stay at home in comfortable clothes & snuggle up to watch a movie type of people so I'm not too used to going out to party. However, we do attend family & work parties so I thought I'd show you what I wore to the work party Kalen dragged me to on the weekend.

The make up was pretty basic - the usual foundation, bronzer & blush. I wore a little shimmer on my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze with some winged liner & mascara (oops, not pictured!). Then I topped it off with red lips to make it a little more festive & Christmas-y. And of course, my new favourite nail polish, Essie's Fifth Avenue to match my lips.



My dress is also one of my favourites - a really dark navy, almost black polka dot dress with red heels that tie in my lips & nails. I can't remember where I got them but I do know that my little purse is from Forever New. I got it for my Year 10 Formal/Prom so that was a long, long time ago but I absolutely adore it.

I don't like to be too over the top wearing revealing super shiny or super revealing dresses & like to keep it a little more 'elegant' with a touch of colour here & there. So what do you think? Are you a party person or a stay-at-home kinda person? Any plans for Christmas & the New Year? Be sure to let me know in the comments section down below! :-)

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment