Tuesday, December 16, 2014

#BLOGMAS: Gifts For Him & Her


I mentioned in my Gifts For Her post that I was trying not to fall into the stereotypical category of gifts for men & women, and making those posts got a little difficult because a lot of the same things were suitable for both genders. So, naturally, I'm doing a post for Him & Her gifts. As I was looking for gift ideas, I realised that Him & Her could imply either unisex gifts or couple gifts, so I have a bit of both.

I went to The Body Shop recently and they seriously have so many gift sets for both men & women. And everyone has skin, right? All of their products are amazing & they have different sets for different skin needs - as in, for your feet, moisturising, shaving for men, etc.

Diptyque Fragrances are also quite nice & personally, I think they could be unisex, don't you? Depending on which scent you go for, a lot of them are quite 'neutral' and not too flowery or 'girly', etc, and same with their candles.

As you can see, there are a few couple-y gifts such as the matching Mr & Mrs Mugs, His & Her Watches and a matching pyjama set. My favourite would have to be the cute little keyring & holder. I should tell you now, I randomly googled images and picked the cute ones so I don't necessarily know where to buy the products, so I apologise for that.

One thing you definitely can't go wrong with are gift cards & chocolate/food hampers. I mean, can you say no to free shopping & chocolate & food? I love giving & receiving gift cards because they're just so simple. Maybe it's 'cheating' but really, it's win-win since it makes gift giving easy for you & the person you're buying for can get what they really want.

So that concludes the gift guide series but stay tuned for the next post because it's a special Doggy Christmas edition. Bet you're hooked, huh? :P

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment