Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TEDDY TUESDAY: Weekend Recap!





So, as I mentioned in my last post, I got a bike on the weekend! That day, we dropped Teddy off at the groomers & went to get our bikes. Since we bought 2 bikes, we took 2 cars so me and my cousin (who got her bike that day) arrived at their place first. My other cousin & her boyfriend had some errands to run and they insisted on picking Teddy up on the way, since they were in the area. This was the photo they sent once they did. It's such a cute photo and I just wanted to share it with you :D

When we were all at her place, we decided to test our bikes out. And of course, we had to take the dogs. How cute are they?! Whenever I rode behind the trailer, Teddy would always watch me, sometimes crying to get out and play with me - it was so cute!! But as I said last time, we went for a loooong bike ride & she was exhausted by the end of it (which I don't understand ;D).



Typical of Australian weather, one day it's sunny, the next day it's not. Since it was quite chilly the next day, I decided to dress Teddy up in her adorable little reversible jacket. I got this at the place we get her groomed - Pet Mansion where they have the most adorable clothes & accessories for your pets. We definitely got a lot of looks while we walked all the way to our cousins' place. And Teddy & Honey were reunited once more! You can tell how much they love playing together and Honey has definitely warmed up to Teddy. They place so well now, it's adorable to watch.






I know Teddy (& Honey!) has sort of taken over my blog posts lately but don't worry, I'm working on a post about how I'm settling into my new Emily Ley Simplified Planner (I'm loving it by the way). Unfortunately, I have decided to give my Filofax a rest for the year to see how I like the spiral-bound planner. But a huge thank you to everyone who is still interested & reads my blog! I don't think I tell you all enough how appreciative I am so thank you thank you thank you! And of course, I'd love advice about what sorts of things you like or don't like about my blog. I'm always open to suggestions & making this blog much more enjoyable for you.

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

4 comments:

  1. Well I love cute puppy pictures, so keep 'em coming, ha! :D
    I think the pups being tuckered out after the bike ride is that they were too excited and wore themselves out! Our dogs are like that when we have an "adventure" with them. We went last weekend to a friend's house (who also has a dog) and they ran around and played. And then when we got home, they were ready for bed. Too much excitement and stimulus to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so true! That sounds adorable :-) You could just see how excited Teddy was, going all over Honey & never leaving her alone >.< Thanks for your feedback! xx

      Delete
  2. Hello Anna! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Info about it can be found here: http://anxiouslybeinghavok.com/2015/01/27/the-liebster-award/ (and I entirely understand if you don't want to play along!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww cool, thank you! I'd love to play but I don't follow nearly enough blogs to nominate others. You reckon I can do the questions & just nominate a few? Thanks again! xx

      Delete