Sunday, March 9, 2014

LIFE UPDATE & My Week(s): 24 February - 9 March 2014

[In Arnold Schwarzenegger voice ] I'm back!

I apologise again for being terrible with posting. And just so you know, this will be a very, very long post so don't say I never warned you! :-)

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you may have heard that my Grandmother passed away a few weeks ago. It was the first time a family member had passed away (one where I was old enough to remember) and it was a really hard time for me. Luckily, she had 7 daughters, which meant a very big family & support group. It was all thanks to my family & friends, including all of you lovelies, that I was able to get through it, so I wanted to thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart ♡

The one person who was really there for me, is my boyfriend, K. He was just so wonderful - always there for me, lending a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, an ear to listen and a heart to love and care for not only me, but my family as well. He was truly lovely to my grandmother and she absolutely adored him. So, to my K, thank you & I love you so much.



A belated Valentine's day gift also arrived in time to cheer us both up. He was so upset it didn't come on time, but it came and now we're all happy. My first official Kate Spade item! Yay! As you may know, I have an obsession with the colour blue, and he was sweet enough to get me this gorgeous wallet (he always made fun of my Mickey Mouse one! :P)






For those of you wondering, it is the Cobble Hill Lacey in Grace Blue. It has a soft pebbled cowhide leather and has so many pockets, it's amazing! The inside is also gorgeous with a gold pinstripe lining. Love.

So thank you, again, to my one & only.





And I was on a bit of a Kate Spade roll when I went to Kinokuniya & picked up this beauty. It's the 'Kate Spade Things We Love' Coffee Table book celebrating their 20th Anniversary so congrats to them and yay for me :-)


♠ Kate Spade Things We Love

Now, finally onto some Filofax talk. I started my third year of uni this week so while I still have some sort of free time, I thought I'd catch up on some posts. Here are my 'My Week' pics from the past two weeks. Again, I'm back in my Filofax but keeping decorations & things that distract me from study to a minimum so I hope you still like them nice & simple :-)


24 February - 2 March 2014


3-9 March 2014
So, I hope you enjoyed reading my post & that I didn't bore you too much on the (unnecessary) details but I guess the reason I love blogging so much is that I get to vent & share with you things I sometimes don't even tell my closest friends...unless of course they're reading this right now :P (Hi guys!)

As always, feel free to leave any comments or questions down below. Thank you for all your continued love & support. I know we haven't met in person or anything, but you are all such a huge part of my life that I feel like I know you! 

Love Always,
Anna Banana 

2 comments:

  1. That Kate Spade wallet is gorgeous. I just found a Kate Spade outlet here in my area and literally squealed with a huge grin on my face after buying a purse and my boyfriend buying me the....KATE SPADE AGENDA! OH MY G! I...I love it *says after touching it*. Aha. I plan to go back and get a wallet, those are on sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I'm so jelly! *reaches through screen to virtually touch it as well* Kate Spade has amazing agendas! And pretty much every thing else as well ♥♥♥ I absolutely love my wallet & my boyfriend even more for getting it for me. He knows me so well. xoxo

      Delete