Sunday, November 30, 2014

☃ Introducing... #BLOGMAS 2014! + Priceline Haul



I watch a lot of YouTube - mainly beauty videos & vlogs and I love Vlogmas videos (as well as hauls :P) so I thought maybe... I'd do #Blogmas? I tried to plan out 24-25 blog post ideas to post everyday but I was lacking creativity (and still am) so I thought I'd blog every other day. In other words, every even-numbered day there will be a blog post. They may not all be Christmas related and since Sephora's opening in AHHH 5 days, there will be hauls as well...like today's post. I hope you look forward to it because I definitely am & have put quite some effort into it :-)

And for a quick haul. Priceline is having a lot of sales. There's a 3 for 2 sale going on in the Essie range and so I got Lovie Dovie (darker pink), Spaghetti Strap (pale pink) & Splash of Grenadine (purplish shade). Lovie Dovie was a little more neon-y than I expected but the other 2 colours are ah-mazing! I love them so much. Spaghetti Strap in particular is a pale pink I've been wanting for a while now & have finally found it. I was also out of eye make-up remover & concealer so I just went out for a repurchase, but the Real Techniques Sponge is unbelievable. I run it under the tap & it gets bigger & softer. When I apply my Bourjois CC Cream with it, it leaves such a natural finish. I'm in love with it. I even got my mom one because she wanted a sponge as well so I'm hoping she likes it.

My skin hasn't been the greatest lately. I'm afraid, I might be a little allergic to Teddy. But I have been taking some medicine & it's getting a little better, but I'll keep you posted. My cousin recommended the brand La Roche-Posay and I went to check it out, splurged a little, and came back with no regrets to miracle products. It's only been one day & there's already a noticeable difference in my skin. It's a lot smoother & softer & it's never felt better. I will definitely keep you posted on that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my somewhat short post & are excited for #Blogmas as well! See you in 2 days :-)

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment